Persuasive Essay是什么意思？Persuasive Essay代写
What is a persuasive/argument essay?
Persuasive writing, also known as the argument essay, utilizes logic and reason to show that one idea is more legitimate than another idea. It attempts to persuade a reader to adopt a certain point of view or to take a particular action. The argument must always use sound reasoning and solid evidence by stating facts, giving logical reasons, using examples, and quoting experts.
When planning a persuasive essay, follow these steps（要做好一篇说服力文章的规划，遵循以下步骤）
Choose your position. Which side of the issue or problem are you going to write about, and what solution will you offer? Know the purpose of your essay.
Analyze your audience. Decide if your audience agrees with you, is neutral, or disagrees with your position.
Research your topic. A persuasive essay must provide specific and convincing evidence. Often it is necessary to go beyond your own knowledge and experience. You might need to go to the library or interview people who are experts on your topic.
Structure your essay. Figure out what evidence you will include and in what order you will present the evidence. Remember to consider your purpose, your audience, and you topic.
The following criteria are essential to produce an effective argument（以下的准则对于你的论点产生必不可少）
Be well informed about your topic. To add to your knowledge of a topic, read thoroughly about it, using legitimate sources. Take notes.
Test your thesis. Your thesis, i.e., argument, must have two sides. It must be debatable. If you can write down a thesis statement directly opposing your own, you will ensure that your own argument is debatable.
Disprove the opposing argument. Understand the opposite viewpoint of your position and then counter it by providing contrasting evidence or by finding mistakes and inconsistencies in the logic of the opposing argument.
Support your position with evidence. Remember that your evidence must appeal to reason.
Click here to visit professional custom essay代写 service!
The following are different ways to support your argument:
Facts - A powerful means of convincing, facts can come from your reading, observation, or personal experience.
Note: Do not confuse facts with truths. A "truth" is an idea believed by many people, but it cannot be proven.
Statistics - These can provide excellent support. Be sure your statistics come from responsible sources. Always cite your sources.
Quotes - Direct quotes from leading experts that support your position are invaluable.
Examples - Examples enhance your meaning and make your ideas concrete. They are the proof.
Here are some ideas of popular persuasive essay topics:
- Anorexia or model body
- Encouraged abortions
- School uniform
- Drinking age
- Free public transport
- Human cloning
- Professional sport
下面给大家提供一些Persuasive Essay topics
- Terrorist attacks in the United States.
- Terrorism: it's high time to stop that war.
- Human cloning is wrong.
- Human cloning and family values.
- Greenhouse affect as a result of deforesting.
- Pollution is a consistent demolition of the earth.
- Anorexia is a cause of weight loss.
- Abuse at home and domestic violence should be punished.
- Abortion should be encouraged.
- Media violence has a negative effect.
- Single parent families - children which are devoid from full-fledged care.
- The negative effect of divorce parents on child physics.
- Unnecessary curfew for children under the age of fifteen.
- The influence of the Internet: More harm than good or vice versa.
- Abortion. Another name for murder or a desperate necessity.
- Sexual abuse and incest should be banned or have a right to exist.
- Free public transport for everybody: for or against.
- School uniform. Good tradition or outdated habit.
以下是关于persuasive essay sample，需要的同学可以下载使用。需要Persuasive Essay代写？点击：www.lxws.net