2. 获得： get--obtain—gain—achieve—acquire—have access to
4. 帮助：help--assist—facilitate—give a hand to—act as a contributing factor to
5. 使用，利用：use--utilize—exploit—take advantage of
7. 想要：want--desire—be eager for
10. 许多，大量：many--a vast number of—numerous—a wealth of—a host of—a multitude of
11. 各种各样的：different kinds of—a variety of, a wide range of—diverse—diversified
12. 人们：people—individuals—citizen—the public
16. 重视：focus on—emphasize—highlight—attach importance to –give priority to
17. 忽视：ignore—neglect—overlook—turn a blind eye to—fail to take into account
22. 解决，处理：solve—resolve—work out—fix—handle—deal with—cope with –tackle
23. 关于：in terms of—when it comes to—as to—in regard to – relating to—with respect to—concerning—regarding—involving
24. 采取，实施：adopt—undertake—carry out—initiate—implement—launch
28. 反驳，冲突：contradict—conflict with—challenge—deny—oppose—cast doubt on—counter--refute
49. 年轻人：young people—youth—youngsters—adolescents
50. 老年人：old people—the elderly—senior citizen—the aged
55. 起作用：play a…role in—exert a … part in—perform a …function in
56. 对...有影响：have a … effect on—exert a … influence on… exercise a … impact on
57. 充满：be filled with—be awash with—be inundate with—be saturated with—be flooded with
58. 努力： struggle for—strive for—aspire after—spare no efforts for
59. 从事：take up—set about—go in for—embark on--be engaged in
60. 在当代：in contemporary society—in present-day society—in this day and age
不好的 (bad [bæd] )
【例句】It was felt that the ageing of society was socially and economically undesirable.
【例句】You can't learn anything with negative attitude.
【例句】The expedition encountered adverse weather conditions.
【例句】Many chemicals have a damaging effect on the environment.
【例句】The decision was to prove ruinous.
【例句】Severe damage witnessed the destructive force of the storm.
困难的 （difficult [hɑːd]）
【例句】He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
【例句】They had the laborious task of cutting down the huge tree.
【例句】He took on the formidable task of reforming the whole system.
【例句】The conference was deadly dull.
【例句】I find it very tiresome doing the same job day after day.
【例句】He that can read and meditate will not find his evenings long or life tedious.
【例句】He was anxious about the enormity of the task ahead.
【例句】The long delay had made me quite apprehensive.
【例句】It has been a somewhat fraught day.
沮丧的 （sad [sæd]）
【例句】She felt very depressed about the future.
【例句】They found him in gloomy, downbeat mood.
【例句】Both sides in the dispute appeared very frustrated at the lack of progress.
怀疑的 （doubtful ['daʊtfʊl]）
【例句】Many were skeptical about this solution.
【例句】Most organizations are, quite understandably, suspicious of new ideas.
【例句】She gave me an incredulous glance.